Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.
They're all quite good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

GreenNight posted:

I mean yeah I know, but change it up a bit.

Well, they did change the ending, but yeah.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

I put in tosh.0 in the background earlier today and id never seen it before. Is it always so...racist? I don't think I'm overly sensitive about this sort of stuff, but it was like non-stop jokes about Mexicans and Asians.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

I wasn't totally sold on Rush, but I really enjoyed the Satisfaction premiere.

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

I haven't watched either in a while, so I can't comment on that specifically, but there's definitely a difference between the first season and the latter ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

Amazon has anywhere from 10m to 50m Prime accounts depending on who you ask, compared to 29m Netflix accounts. Not sure the number of subscribers is the issue.

• Locked thread