Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

My laptop definitely won't play my old Riven discs. Which really sucks. I would love to see an hd remake of Riven one day even if its stupidly hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

This picture of Shay found in Broken Age:

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Greatbacon posted:

A cool little thing just happened to me in Diamond City. I stepped out of the Dugout after sleeping for 24 hours and as I'm heading back to the market, I hear a security guard bark saying something like "It's Halloween, but I bet all we'll get is tricks, no treats." I pulled up my Pipboy and sure enough it was October 31st. I wonder if there are anymore holiday barks and if they are different between cities.

Confirmed, I'm looking at Diamond City on Christmas Eve and the whole place is done up with special decorations. Lights and trees all over the place!

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Danaru posted:

Skyrim's vanilla UI also does that thing where it clicks on something you hovered over a few seconds ago because somehow it doesn't fully understand how a drat mouse works so you have to do it with the keyboard or reopen the menu. :mad: Dialogue does it too. SkyUI is better in literally every way I can conceive

Yeah thats one of my favourite things about that 6 year old game too.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

OutOfPrint posted:

I had to look up the game's IMDB page to learn Corvo isn't played by Max Payne's VA, which led me to find that Jessamine Kaldwin's voice actress also does the VA for Wendy and Sharon on South Park, so now I'll never be able to unhear that.

I recently found out Piero's VA shows up to play a character in Babylon 5 for a single episode.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Olaf The Stout posted:

You're setting your buttons up like dark souls, and dark souls doesn't have remappable buttons, but it's also a perfect game.

I distinctly remember remapping the jump button to something less insane than the default on the 360 so I'm not sure this is true.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Senu will definitely hunt random animals for you on occasion. Also he's just an insanely gorgeous bird.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

The Moon Monster posted:

Is Bayek wearing leopard print fabric in that screenshot?

It does look like that for some reason. I took that pic a long time ago so I can't check exactly which outfit it is right now.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

I finally got around to playing Hypnospace Outlaw and I must be a 10 year old because I <3 pizza dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6-KmGhjHXs

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

This post is dedicated to all the best rpg companions; the dogs.

Rex

Repede

Koromaru

Would love to hear about any other good boys I might have missed or forgotten.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

These are some good dogs y'all thank you for your service. :tipshat:

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

My favorite little thing in Psychonauts 2 is that its a real game that actually exists and I can play it right now on my PS4.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Despite the fact that I've been playing Dark Souls since it came out I only just now found out about this amazing bit of dialogue if you attack the moss merchant in the waterway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcPDadbn8hc

She just lays into you so hard and I love it. :allears:

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

verbal enema posted:

i absolutely with 100% of my heart despise every dog in a souls game
*sad dog noises*
\

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011