Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

I like how in Shadow of Mordor, when you're sneaking Talion pulls his dagger out only when he's close to Orcs to kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Yakuza 0: when you change fighting styles the light on the ps4 controller changes colr to match it, as well as the music changing between them.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Pook Good Mook posted:

An evolution in tone and controls and a very refined environment that encouraged experimentation is what made it good.

Not batshit DBZ crap.

I mean RE4 had you getting chased by a giant mechanical Salazar, a jet ski ride to escape an exploding island base, and a castle the size of Rhode Island with a dedicated lava room.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

The new Hitmans are great for just doing the most clownshoes bullshit and still completing your goal.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Playing Dead Space for the first time and I lije that the first weapon you pick up is perfectly viable the entire game. Also just how clean the UI is.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Does Dead Space still hold the medal for most-hated Turret level?

I just did that bit today, and boy howdy does it suck. But on the other hand I enjoy how meaty the stomp feels.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

On a bit lighter note, E Gadds run animation in Luigis Mansion 3 is perfect.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Warbird posted:

Yeah! Is it closer in structure to 1 or Dark Moon? I loved both, but preferred the OG.

Like Lunchmeat said, it's a lot more like 1. Which is great, because the whole mission based way of 2 put me off of it. I'm having a good time with it so far. The d pad is still dedicated to calling out for Mario which is very important.

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Captain Hygiene posted:

Any idea how long it is? I've liked the other two a lot but wouldn't have felt satisfied at a full $60.

Not sure how long. I mean it's def longer than 1 and I know that was bought at the full 50.

Edit: feels like maybe 8-10 hours if you 100%?

cosmosisjones has a new favorite as of 03:29 on Nov 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmosisjones
Oct 10, 2012

Not really sure if it's a little thing, but I'm glad Nintendo kept the Luigis Mansion series going.