Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013
I finally got around to playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. As you stalk the night you can randomly walk up to a ringing phone where a woman will be searching for her husband who is a guard. The Joker will answer pretending to be a receptionist and have a little jokery dialogue. There's really no concrete story reason for you to be in that building at that time or for that conversation to happen.
Also the team did a fairly good job of foreshadowing the next two games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013
I just started playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution. You can pass safely though laser grids if you drag the body of a guard who has the appropriate pass with you. You can also chug a bottle of whiskey you found in a garbage can right before crushing a cop with a dumpster and starting a firefight.

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013
I just picked up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and when you wear your mariachi disguise and hide in a drum or box the sombrero sits perched atop your cover.