Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

muscles like this? posted:

SR4 did some weird stuff, like making it super easy to drive any car you wanted since you could pull any car you've driven into the world at any time. Except after about an hour of story you get super powers that make it so you never want to get in a car again.

The solution to this is to just make it so all cars can drive up buildings and fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Alhazred posted:

The Last of Us has almost an endless little things and almost all of them includes Ellie. So far my favorite things about her is how she tries to whistle, how she hums her own little dramatic theme music as she walks across the wasteland and the moment when she's honest to god delighted about seeing real fireflies before remembering she's supposed to be in a grim and gritty game.

One of my favorite things in the game is when you're at the dam and you have to raise these gates to cross over the dam. You get the first one and then she gets the second one and when you cross over she holds her hand up for a high five. Press triangle, you high five, and she goes 'yeah, teamwork!' in such a satisfied voice.

It's so :3:

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Babe Magnet posted:

Terraria's water physics look like rear end.

But there's a new update coming out soon, and the updated liquid physics now look pretty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCETFMsrNxE

This is crazy the game has been out since forever, it sells for like a dollar, and they keep updating it with poo poo. Talk about dedication.

death .cab for qt posted:

I don't get it. It looks the exact same? What's changed?

Water flow is very different, also the lava flowed slower than the water(I guess since it's thicker). This is seriously one of those things that they didn't have to do, but did, and are more awesome for it.

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

Suspicious Cook posted:

I can picture him at home asking his wife which body he should take to dinner.

"Mandible on or Mandible off?"

"Too bad."