Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

Byzantine posted:

My favorite thing about Last of Us is how the game would echo my own reactions. There was one part where I found a music store, and just as I realized "all this music will never be heard again..", Ellie spoke up with the same sentiment.

One of the first times this happened for me was when I brutally killed someone and Ellie lets out a "HOLY poo poo JOEL!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

One cool thing I noticed in Destiny is that all of the locations you go to are real places on the Moon, Venus and Mars. The Ocean of Storms, Ishtar and Meridian Bay, respectively.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

The Moon Monster posted:

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn guys who are immune to arrows stay immune to them even when running away.

Nope, dudes immune to arrows will not be immune once they're terrified. One captain was immune to arrows and terrified of Graugs, super fast and while he was terrified I just kept shooting him in the foot so I could catch up with him again.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Wish I could give Square money to be able to play this on my PS5.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I would love an Elder Scrolls or Fallout where Bethesda does all the world and environmental work and Obsidian gets to write the story and all the quests and characters.