Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

theyre going to cook her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

baw posted:

i had an ayurvedic massage in thailand. they didnt do weird things with my orifices or dough but they did drip oil on my forehead. no one said poo poo about a third eye tho it just felt nice

thailand? how was the child sex

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Naerasa posted:

hahaha I love that she goes over there to do 'yoga' and all she ends up doing is poses. Doing the poses is like 1/8th of the practice of yoga but it's the only thing westerners care about because we're obsessed with working out in the trendiest way possible.

I'm thinking about starting yoga but I'm not sure where to begin. could you expound for me, here in gbs, the other 7/8ths of the practice? I'd like to know about its core principles and long term benefits

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
i'm really interested in the philosophy and principles of the ancient art of yoga folks.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

it actually seems like good stretching exercises, but i'm afraid to go to a class because I'll look like a pervert

I'mb going to buy the DDP Yoga dvds, starring pro wrestling great Diamond Dallas Page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Broga is a yoga class geared for men. Strong, energetic, and challenging, it uses traditional yoga postures and fitness movements for an amazing workout.

Billy D, 54, Carpenter
"Broga has made a remarkable change in my health both mental and physical... I need the stretching and strength to keep going at work..."

Marc M, 38, Dancer
"Great class! Really well thought out, with a good pace from start to finish. Love the strengthening poses and active core work!"

Ian G, 22, Student
"Broga creates the perfect balance between the physical workout I need, and the meditative relaxation I crave."

• Locked thread