Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
Can't I just bet that all the horses have a good time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

I've seen games go perfect for 12 innings all for naught. I've seen no-hitters pitched on illicit drugs. Homer streaks lasting eight games and 20 run losses. I've seen pennants won and seasons collapse. All these memories will be lost in time. Like tears in the rain.

Time to die.
I can't believe we made a GDT for something that will last less than 2 minutes.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Still nearly as many posts as an average MLB GDT.

The sad part is that this is absolutely true.

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
And they're off :horse:

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
He better make a move quick or hell be far behind

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Here they come!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tedd_Not_Ed
Feb 16, 2014

Time to die.
Goddamn, he didn't even place :argh:

• Locked thread