Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Kids running around naked fuckin' in the bushes

Filthy casual sports fans wanting a Triple Crown Winner. True fans apparently give no fucks or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

anotherblownsave posted:

I want to see a triple crown winner because it's a cool feat to pull off and rarely happens.

Oh I completely agree. Some of the interviews they did of past "spoilers" just came off as odd. I was getting an MMO vibe from how they were using the term casual.

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Vertical Lime posted:

I don't think there's a bigger non-horse racing related fan of California Chrome right now than Gary Bettman

I was going to say horse racing would get more fans if the jockeys could check each other but that doesn't help hockey much :v:

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

I would name my horse Speedy McQuickfast. I think that would get the point across.

Question- After the racing season to these horses pretty much just breed for the rest of their lives? It's an odd concept to me that the horses only race for a season.

bushes
Nov 6, 2003

Welp that's just disappointing.

• Locked thread