Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Driver Dad

Illegal Carrot posted:

the reason DDD bullies Sid around is because the goat in DDD's av is actually the billy goat gruff

whoah, what has gotten into you today bro?

also i don't bully sid. i'm mean to him frequently, but its not the same thing. i would take a toilet to the chest for sid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Driver Dad
your not worthy to have the word goat come out of your mouth illegal carrot. now go to your room and ill be in later with the belt

Drunk Driver Dad
then after your spanking, ill get really drunk and forget i already did it, and come spank you again

Drunk Driver Dad

Illegal Carrot posted:

ahaha more like you use your massive stature and large horns to pick him up and throw him in the river!!

i would toss sid in the river, if it's swimming worthy. the river owns and i like to swim in them, with my friends, like sid, and not with people who are being rude, like yourself

• Locked thread