Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
But theres a dog there and dogs are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

Maybe they all think I'm the dog.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
Id like to pet that dog

deep dish peat moss

You can have him please, if you want to come get him. Labs are too much energy. His name is Gatsby

Bukowski

hammulder
Gonna shoot that dog while he's in the pool due to a tragic misunderstanding

deep dish peat moss

:(

WindmillSlayer

Funnypost Collabo posted:

You can have him please, if you want to come get him. Labs are too much energy. His name is Gatsby

pls love your dog

deep dish peat moss

I love my dog but I never want a lab again

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Ugly goon says he's ugly and proves it, Goonlulz-worthy

they're getting desperate, now that BYOB has cleared out the crazies

deep dish peat moss

I'm not even sure what Goonlulz is to be honest

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
op srs q: did you do a sex on her back in highschool? if not what is the furthest you will be able to compare, then vs now?

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

I'm not even sure what Goonlulz is to be honest

its like a scrapbook

deep dish peat moss

No I was a little bitch in high school and we only started hanging out right before she moved away for college but apparently now she's back in town and I sent her a message + I'm gonna ask her out

I hosed it all up by getting blackout drunk and ruining the night b/c it was a party at her house and I guess her mom got real mad at how drunk I was lol

deep dish peat moss

I drank so much that night that I was legendary in the party scene for that entire summer though until everyone moved on

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
The epic drunk guy.

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
I think the female posters should come in this thread and reveal why the ladies like the doggie pic more.

i am he

you will never be that cool again

deep dish peat moss

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I think the female posters should come in this thread and reveal why the ladies like the doggie pic more.

:agreed:

Squeezy Farm
Let's tell this girl about his opiate addiction rofl.

deep dish peat moss

Go for it I'm very upfront about that in relationships + I've been clean for a month or 2 now and feel great about it.

Aesop Poprock

Go for it I'm very upfront about that in relationships + I've been clean for a month or 2 now and feel great about it.

she's gonna go goddamn bananas about the junkie she broke up with in highschool

deep dish peat moss

At least get the story straight it was more of a benzo addiction and opiate habit but I was never really dependent on the opiates

Captain No-mates

Illegal Carrot posted:

they're getting desperate, now that BYOB has cleared out the crazies

i dont think that this ever happened

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW

At least get the story straight it was more of a benzo addiction and opiate habit but I was never really dependent on the opiates

also weed withdrawl iirc?

deep dish peat moss

Yeah but that's only like 24 hours so it's whatever

Wootiebabeh

I drank so much that night that I was legendary in the party scene for that entire summer though until everyone moved on

That's actually way better than getting a bitch so I'm not sure why you're regretful.

deep dish peat moss

It was pretty cool, it was the height of my fame until I turned 21 and quit drinking

El Spider

you wielded the power to attract not just one bitch, but all kinds of bitches for an entire summer. who needs to approach women, when they all want to meet the guy who got dumped for drinking too much? you god drat fool

dogcrash truther

Peanut and the Gang posted:

The epic drunk guy.

Gusano
everyone i know from highschool is dead and a human being

cruft

then I switched to this ugly pic w/ my dog and the messages started flowing in?

Waht the hell

I bolded the reason for you, silly.

Oh hey there was a second page sorry for being dumb.

Have a margarita.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic

Aesop Poprock posted:

she's gonna go goddamn bananas about the junkie she broke up with in highschool

turns out this doesn't actually work trust me

tbp

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

It was pretty cool, it was the height of my fame until I turned 21 and quit drinking

i bet you couldn't drink that much lol

deep dish peat moss

Not anymore I definitely can't but that night I pounded a full 5th of watermelon vodka and then like half a bottle of jack and blacked out a few mins later. Also we're going out this weekend :cool:

tbp

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Not anymore I definitely can't but that night I pounded a full 5th of watermelon vodka and then like half a bottle of jack and blacked out a few mins later. Also we're going out this weekend :cool:

lol thats not that much

deep dish peat moss

For a 17 year old it was pretty cool

Pinche Rudo

Good luck goon show her your dick right off the bat just let her know you are DTF

deep dish peat moss

we haven't seen each other for almost a decade I can't jump straight to the dick. It will take like 30mins at least

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
avoid watermelon vodka, Bitches love dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo

we haven't seen each other for almost a decade I can't jump straight to the dick. It will take like 30mins at least

30 mins and how many drinks...

• Locked thread