Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

I think I'm gonna hit her up

deep dish peat moss

We have a 95% match and 5% enemy so I think I might be getting married soon, all.

deep dish peat moss

El Spider posted:

let us know if the pussy still taste good a decade later

Like a fine wine, it has probably aged well.

deep dish peat moss

Once I looked up the girl I had a crush on in 4th grade on Facebook and she's a trashy meth head now

deep dish peat moss

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Back in high school, did she know you guys were dating?

Yeah she was the first girl I ever kissed

deep dish peat moss

RaIp posted:

you never kissed your mom or your grandma? you are a very uncaring son I hope you at least get them some nice flowers for mothers day

Nope I only ever met my grandma twice and my family isn't very affectionate

deep dish peat moss

okcupid also made me realize I'm way cuter than I thought I was b/c a bunch of cuties keep messaging me and all the "similar attractiveness rating" matches are girls I would have thought were way too good looking for me

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jun 7, 2014

deep dish peat moss

are... are you trying to get with me Illegal Carrot??

deep dish peat moss

I have similar attractiveness ratings to this girl and honestly I do not believe it

deep dish peat moss

Illegal Carrot posted:

i'll give you a hint: we're a 95% match, 5% enemies

Do you wanna get married soon, maybe?

deep dish peat moss

this was my main pic at the time and you can see why I'm surprised to be compared to even moderately attractive girls

then I switched to this ugly pic w/ my dog and the messages started flowing in?

Waht the hell

deep dish peat moss

Ugly goon says he's ugly and proves it, Goonlulz-worthy

deep dish peat moss

Maybe they all think I'm the dog.

deep dish peat moss

You can have him please, if you want to come get him. Labs are too much energy. His name is Gatsby

deep dish peat moss

:(

deep dish peat moss

I love my dog but I never want a lab again

deep dish peat moss

I'm not even sure what Goonlulz is to be honest

deep dish peat moss

No I was a little bitch in high school and we only started hanging out right before she moved away for college but apparently now she's back in town and I sent her a message + I'm gonna ask her out

I hosed it all up by getting blackout drunk and ruining the night b/c it was a party at her house and I guess her mom got real mad at how drunk I was lol

deep dish peat moss

I drank so much that night that I was legendary in the party scene for that entire summer though until everyone moved on

deep dish peat moss

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I think the female posters should come in this thread and reveal why the ladies like the doggie pic more.

:agreed:

deep dish peat moss

Go for it I'm very upfront about that in relationships + I've been clean for a month or 2 now and feel great about it.

deep dish peat moss

At least get the story straight it was more of a benzo addiction and opiate habit but I was never really dependent on the opiates

deep dish peat moss

Yeah but that's only like 24 hours so it's whatever

deep dish peat moss

It was pretty cool, it was the height of my fame until I turned 21 and quit drinking

deep dish peat moss

Not anymore I definitely can't but that night I pounded a full 5th of watermelon vodka and then like half a bottle of jack and blacked out a few mins later. Also we're going out this weekend :cool:

deep dish peat moss

For a 17 year old it was pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

we haven't seen each other for almost a decade I can't jump straight to the dick. It will take like 30mins at least

• Locked thread