Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Holdbrooks posted:

Am I crazy?

I don't think there was ever any doubt about that, but it's the best kind of crazy. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'm all for emissions deletes in the interest of reliability and fuel savings, but don't void the warranty on a 6.7 cummins.

e: apparently keeping your EGTs low will keep the valve seats in place. it seems a lot of guys are running economy tunes to ensure their engines stay alive.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 8, 2015

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
We love your brand of crazy but don't void the warranty this soon.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

You better not start rolling coal.

Holdbrooks
Jan 1, 2005

NEAI 2015
RIDE ETERNAL SHINY AND CHROME
ONWARD TO THE HALLS OF RUSTHALLA
I have decided to hold off for now since there is not any transmission tuning options for the AISIN trans as of now. But the first sign of trouble with the egr and it will be gone. I would like to keep the dpf and scr systems so I'm not a rolling coal bro and would not fail a visual inspection. For now I just bought me an intake so I can hear the sweet turbo noises and get a better oiled filter to keep the dust out of the turbo. I have been in some crazy dust storms twice on the way to work this week.

• Locked thread