Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MerchantOfChaos posted:

So today I receive a rapping, a tapping at my door. I typically do not answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone as I fear home invasions and what not. When I finally do step outside, I nearly trip over a large paper bag that has been left on the porch. Inside, I find several bottles of Poweraide, a box of donuts, fruit cups, oatmeal, two bags of macaroni, and what appears to be some sort of half-baked Jesus fanfiction, complete with hand written commentary scribbled all over its pages. Its hilarious in its juvenile insanity so I decided I'll share some of its highlights.

A critic in the ranks?

I will post more tidbits from this gem as I come across them.

just talk the donuts and shut up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Motsew posted:

Actually you're just really loving retarded

its hard to argue with the truth.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

MerchantOfChaos posted:

Yes, it was really handwritten. Yes, I'm retarded for being aware that break-ins are a thing that happens.

retarded or not, your posting sucks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DSauer posted:

You may want to look into improving your living conditions OP. Its obvious that some nice religious lunatic think you're horribly impoverished.

I hear the Mormons are looking for missionaries

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

i'd stay away from your windows and never walk to your car alone op because lol if you think that home invaders will wait for you to open your door

yeah. if he was a pussy!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

I don't think jesus goes off on people like that.

lol.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Yaos posted:

The best Hey Zeus story I've read is one where he's walking down the street and doesn't want to walk past some white people because he doesn't want to be mugged.

The best Hey Zues story is Die Hard III

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Angela Christine posted:

What if the donuts are drugged? :ohdear:

Then we go to heaven high

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Robot Pride posted:

Is that a riot punch tattoo or maybe a Dead Milkmen "Bleach Boys" reference?

no, he's just a stupid rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he has a point. Punk music sucks

• Locked thread