Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

killyoureparents posted:

By otherizing the rapes in India, and using them as a comedy tool.

oh look a white imperialist has to stand up for the savages, way to empower minorities dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

killyoureparents posted:

Congratulations. You are literally Hitler.

he had some good ideas

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

naem posted:

*apu voice* thank you come again

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Tsinava posted:

lmao. look at all these people getting mad at me saying like one good thing about india. jesus christ.

the sad reality is that there are plenty of impoverished shithole countries who have more sustainable infrastructure than the U.S. solely because they have no other choice but to invest in them.

india is just one of them. china is another (well i guess not becaus china isnt really poor) . look at how great china is. you can masturbate to people street making GBS threads openly and probably not get arrested.

you're actually full of poo poo, much like your baby india. the only reason india looks "good" is because all indians are so hosed in life that they don't generate significant emissions. you can't claim that india has better sustainability infrastructure or less emissions per capita or whatever metric when most of the population is off the grid due to sheer incompetence

e: loving moron. there's a reason no one looks at india as a sustainability leader.

e:

quote:

Poor children play in the same fields where their friends and parents relieve themselves. Disease-causing bacteria and parasites then end up on these children's hands and feet, eventually landing in their food and drink. While some of these bugs make people sick, the symptoms of others may not be visible until later in life. Many years of exposure to such bugs can cause enetropathy—a chronic intestinal problem that prevents proper absorption of calories and nutrients, leading to stunted growth.

actually destroying the future population is actually a pretty good sustainability practice so maybe i was wrong

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Jun 8, 2014

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

killyoureparents posted:

Actually they're building up resistance in their body to those diseases and are likely healthier than you or I.

they gang rape because they're all malnourished and don't have the strength or weight to handle a single female alone, hth

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

GlennFinito posted:

The East Indian basically bought out all the other colonial powers in Europe and unified it, but but I have no idea why they didn't fragment after ghandi died.

Indians just can't stand those darkies running their own show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

icantfindaname posted:

why did india choose to focus on providing poo poo tier IT instead of building an actual manufacturing base? is it because of the whole 'their politics are a burning trainwreck' thing again?

because they're dumb and don't understand economics or how things work in general

• Locked thread