Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You got rid of Kevan and you kept his dumb poo poo son what is this bullshit?

#BringBackKevanLannister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Tomahawk posted:

gently caress, so this dude ISN'T Mance Rayder? I'm really bad at this show. I also genuinely thought Locke was a new character when he showed up at the wall until after the episode he died when it was pointed out he was the dude that cut Jaime's hand off, and was working for Roose Bolton. Sometimes theres just too many characters to keep track of, and by sometimes I mean all the time.

I honestly can't blame you in this instance. Aside from Ygritte, the show has done a really bad job getting you to know and care about the characters beyond the Wall. I don't know why they decided to so barely focus on that plotline but it's a real pity.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Zwabu posted:

Is tonight a two parter that ends the season?

Nope. Still one more week after this.

Doubtful Guest posted:

It's currently Tywin, Cersei, Varys, Pycelle and Mace Tyrell, right? Is Littlefinger on it, but on holiday or something? Did he have a legitimate excuse for not being at Joffrey's wedding or Tommen's coronation?

Littlefinger is still officially on his mission to marry Lysa Arryn and bring the Vale into the Lannister fold. We know that he has other plans (or so he said to the other Lords of the Vale :tinfoil:), but as far as Tywin and co know, he's still working for them.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Jun 8, 2014

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dolorous Edd is a precious treasure

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Maester Aemon is like an elementary school kid

"You liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike her"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Yeah I guess that's a pretty big fire.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

:drat: Sam

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Sam owns, sorry haters.

Also that's a pretty sweet mammoth.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Slynt is such a worthless sack of poo poo. :allears:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

"Now see how Gough hunts Crows"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Aw Pyp. :smith:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

gently caress YEAH SAM

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Thanks Potato Boy!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Seriously, there's no need to complain about how this episode was bad due to deviation from the books here. We're doing plenty of that in the Spoiler Thread. :v:

That said, it is appropriate to complain about the poor lighting because drat that poo poo was dark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

BubbleGoose posted:

Personally I thought the Blackwater battle was harder to make out.

This was true.

Mostly I really liked the stuff on top of the wall and the wildlings below. The giants and barrels and arrows etc. was all really cool. I just didn't care for the confusing fight scenes in the middle of Castle Black.

• Locked thread