Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Signed up. I always wanted to get into FFTactics, but the PSP version runs super slow (I remember Cure's animation taking forever) and the PS version has a terrible translation. Is there any fan version that combines the best of both worlds?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyre
Feb 25, 2007

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm using Final Fantasy Tactics Complete v0.5. I'll leave it at that and your googling, as any further discussion runs the risk of drifting into :filez:.

Googling that indirectly led me to a patch that fixes the slowdown in WOTL, so thanks a bunch!

• Locked thread