Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

a creepy colon posted:

lol golf courses actually provide habitat for animals dingus

yeah like the vietcong groundhog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lolling using a industry website to prove a golf course is good when it doesn't do anything better than a public park except maybe keep out poors.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

FreudianSlippers posted:

I like it when hidden camera shows gently caress with golfers because they always throw a tantrum and try to murder the person who is annoying them.

jackass was the best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7C1Pr4AU2wc

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The only good thing about golf was the tiger woods mysterious car crash story.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

redshirt posted:

Caddyshack is a legit great movie.

it's even better when you realize it was all method acting since the whole cast had wild booze and drug fueled parties after each day of shooting.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Brown Menace posted:

but then there's a chance of negros

negros make good golf caddies

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

putin is the strangest propaganda

impress the world with a dad body, that's nowhere compelling as pavel petel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hobohemian posted:

Golf seems like a really good, enjoyable sport to play with your friends once you're too old and frail to have fun playing something interesting like basketball, or football, or even softball. That soccer game with the giant inflatable ball things you wear looks sick as hell too. I'm sure I'll start playing golf once my knees give out though.

It's always old white dudes at the gold course for some reason.

• Locked thread