Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46
aren't most trans people gay? in that they have/had dicks and like dicks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

a gay trans shouldn't surprise you since they clearly like pussies enough to get augmented with one they must like to play with them too

Vashro
May 12, 2004

redshirt posted:

So born a hetero man who trans into a woman who likes women?

no that makes them a gay. gently caress this is confusing

Vashro
May 12, 2004

so is it PC to say a transie becomes trans or are they born that way?

Vashro
May 12, 2004

killyoureparents posted:

i believe that becoming trans is just a way for people to deal with their ugliness, this would explain why they are usualy gay.

It's the only way to be born with a dick, enjoy dicks inside you, and not be gay. Talk about having cake and eating it.

Vashro
May 12, 2004

killyoureparents posted:

Its perfectly natural and normal to mutilate my dick, use it to create a new faux vagina, keep the hole that is serving as my faux vagina from healing naturally by loving it 3x daily with a medical grade dildo, shove tampons up my rear end to mimic menstruation and research pissing noises on the internet so I can fake being a woman correctly and gently caress YOU if you think otherwise.

this also ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vashro
May 12, 2004

most of us don't have to pay for our gynecomastia

• Locked thread