Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i'm likin this thread i'm really likin it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

porkchop_express posted:

why cant they make a human skin woman suits like we used to back in the day

they still make those you just have to look harder

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

redshirt posted:

So born a hetero man who trans into a woman who likes women?

some men just wanna be pretty

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

killyoureparents posted:

really, i don't understand why people do this. like lmao if you think you're truly a lesbian/human being woman/man. thats like double-dipping in attention whoring

i do things like THIS and these other people do things like THAT

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

killyoureparents posted:

lol if you think that chopping a dick off and installing a fake vagina and then using a medical grade dildo to gently caress the fake hole so that it doesn't heal up is just like wanting one kind of booze over another

lol

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

killyoureparents posted:

go put your dick through a meat grinder

oh wait you already did :twisted:

seriously, kill yourself or i'll do it for you (kill oyu not myself).

;D

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i mean i guess it's kinda gay in gbs 2.13 or whatever to be liberal but i honestly just dont give a gently caress what people do to their dicks or vaginas or who they gently caress. like i dont even get mad about it. i guess i'm kinda hosed up in that regard that i dont worry about things that will literally never impact my life in any way. i'm loving gay as hell

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

killyoureparents posted:

gently caress you you loving human being piece of poo poo.

seriously somebody needs a time out right now. you've been causing too much turmoil at recess today

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lowtax posted:

mangosteen hth

i enjoy that p much everyone needs to be drunk to post in gbs nowadays

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

killyoureparents posted:

I'm out this mothafucka the 'Tax man has spoken

you should still post in the thread tho i like reading your posts man!!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lowtax posted:

I'm still here for two loving days, I want to leave

I saw a grown man scream at a clock, an old woman beat a child with a tennis racket, a girl get bitten by rabid dogs, an old man fall off a boat, and an old man beat a hummingbird with an electrified tennis racket

china sounds cool as hell

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lowtax posted:

I ate a lot of street food until I got sick on what I assume was bad gutter oil BBQ and threw up for two days outside a gigantic statue of buddha

ok dude who cares when's your next let's play video coming out that's what gbs wants to know

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
why was there a fox interview about fyad being shut down. like i don't visit gbs for two days and fox literally interviews somethingawful about fyad what in the gently caress

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lowtax posted:

I went because my friend bought a ticket for me and I figured I probably wouldn't have too many chances to visit China for free.

according to your recent posts it sounds like a great opportunity and i'm glad you took it when you had the once in a lifetime chance!!!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
where did the op go???

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

he pretty specifically said heals, not heels. if you're rolling through china with no heals idk whats wrong with you man, thats crazy. tell me you at least grinded first aid a little

like in a fainal fantasy game

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
pardon me pumpy muffinz but i'm just gonna turn the tables here nonchalantly so PUMPY MUFFINZ how do you feel about breaking bad??

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
LOWTAX HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE 2011 PERFORMANCE OF DISNEY ON ICE WITH SNOW WHITE

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

Only watched the first few episodes. It was pretty good

uhh well watch the rest

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Moridin920 posted:

lowtax posts to stop a derail and thus derails the thread

lol

i'm honestly still waiting for the op to come back with more opinions

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

I just couldn't get into it.

start at the beginning of season 4 if you're impatient

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
it's actually really worth the time investment but if you're just so goddamn busy and important at least start with season 4

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm willing to pick up the OP's slack & start posting death threats if ya'll need them.

erm yes please?

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

but isn't the point of the series about how any average joe can become a villain?

yeah but if you're not patient enough to get through seasons 1 and 2 (and trust me i know they're slow) then i'm saying start with season 4 anyway because it's such a good loving show you literally don't even need to watch the first three seasons to realize how great it is

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

i got plenty of free time tomorrow. Maybe I'll try it agian

you're just some random fuckass on the internet but you should believe me when i say you should give the show another chance. just do it. just loving do it!!!!

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey you, I'm not a fan of you, don't like you much at all. I hope you die someday, not soon but actually I'm sorry. Can we start over & be friends?

thanks but it just doesn't seem the same without the op.

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Lowtax posted:

silly me, I forgot I was posting on these forums.

doesn't it feel kinda weird to attempt to use a broken feature on something you've been basically nurturing for over a decade

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
just like on a scale of 1-10 i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

Mr. Mallory posted:

they can do whatever they want but they need to quit acting like its natural and an actual thing other than mental illness

i agree otherwise dudes on the internet gonna get pissed

• Locked thread