Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Given the "claim" thing with PM and rarity, I'm inclined to step off of Rarity for now.

However I think Merk is on to something. TT would have tried something "clever" by now if he was town.

##vote TT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

No one is asking you for an essay. Your basic thoughts on the game with some explanation so we can understand why you feel that way is all anyone expects.

Merk is 3P, Yuming is 3P, big Nothing is 3P

Hal was telling the truth

Keane, BN, YPM, Rarity read scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bear with me YPM, the numbers was my attempt to be clever

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Tremendous Taste posted:

I still believe merk is 3p and will unabashedly support any attempt to lynch him. That's not going to happen, though.

The number was 8.

Merk was instrumental on the Bigup lynch, and I haven't seen anyone give an explanation as to why his behaviour is 3P, rather than town. He's helping us catch scum, and his play comes across as town to me. Why do you want to lynch him?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Merk is 3P, Yuming is 3P, big Nothing is 3P

Hal was telling the truth

Keane, BN, YPM, Rarity read scum

Why are they all 3P and not scum?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Merk was instrumental on the Bigup lynch, and I haven't seen anyone give an explanation as to why his behaviour is 3P, rather than town. He's helping us catch scum, and his play comes across as town to me. Why do you want to lynch him?

3P isn't pro-scum F_v. Merk is a good player who would be broadcasting his status if he wasn't behaving as his meta demands

his tone's off though, and with the flavor that's enough for me.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

JakeP posted:

Why are they all 3P and not scum?

Yuming's too desperate to preserve herself in this scenario, Merk as above, and big nothing's scumbuddies would have broken his neck by now

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

Didn't I lynch bigup?

Incidentally, I don't care how I seem. The game isn't about how one's perceived or staying alive, it's about finding and killing scum. I intend to do that as I always do playing the game I always do.

Content isn't just what you define it as, mate. I don't have to provide you fodder for you to play your game.

I still believe merk is 3p and will unabashedly support any attempt to lynch him. That's not going to happen, though.

The number was 8.

You voted d2 bigup after he was caught by merk, I regard that as a null tell who wouldn't vote a confirmed framer? But he was vigged.

You should care about how you seem because you can't find and kill scum if you get mislynched.

If a refusal to participate in nonsense games is self-serving and scummy what is a refusal to help scum hunt?

But since you have actually posted some reads in the meantime I'm gonna vote BN. ##vote BN

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Puntification posted:

You voted d2 bigup after he was caught by merk, I regard that as a null tell who wouldn't vote a confirmed framer? But he was vigged.

You should care about how you seem because you can't find and kill scum if you get mislynched.

If a refusal to participate in nonsense games is self-serving and scummy what is a refusal to help scum hunt?

But since you have actually posted some reads in the meantime I'm gonna vote BN. ##vote BN

forgot the bigup timeline, didn't recall defending him, still don't.

Merk's afraid of what would have happened if he got the number. See Keane loving around with it as well

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Big nothing, are you coming back to answer my question?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Thought i did?

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

Tremendous Taste posted:

forgot the bigup timeline, didn't recall defending him, still don't.

Merk's afraid of what would have happened if he got the number. See Keane loving around with it as well

To be fair, it was after BN voted for him so maybe you had a point his vote was terrible.
I would vote keane, he's hiding behind his gimmick to get away with being low effort, his "accidental" lovers reveal seemed like potentially an implicit threat and the thing about the link between yuming and hal's roles, since keane already knew she was one from his ability, if he was scum with hal they would both know and the "link" was created by scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

Content isn't just what you define it as, mate. I don't have to provide you fodder for you to play your game.

This isn't about Punt's game though. It's about our collective game as town and the only way that works is if we all play off of each other.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

Holy poo poo, this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't think you understand what I was saying as others did

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tremendous Taste posted:

big nothing's scumbuddies would have broken his neck by now

People say this, but I don't think any scum ever babysits each other. It isn't like BN is new and needs coaching.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
And I agree the numbers thing as a content generation test is ok day 1 or something, but we are deep in this game, we don't need fabricated content and silly traps that could be interpreted however you want to interpret them.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm just going to try to vig him probably

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
word

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Vigging me would bypass everything and just remove me from the game if that's what you were asking about

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Does it matter to you if I vig you instead of having you lynched?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Yes. Because i Would Die. And not be in this game :smith:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is that a stump claim? You'd be dead and gone if lynched

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

I get my actual role after i am lynched. What PR i get depends on who i choose after i am hammered from among those that voted for me. Right now, a PR looks better than none :v:

Im a VT right now in an essence

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Be honest. Are you 3p?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Nope

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Will you get a list of roles or a list of players you can choose from?

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Players. Now i shall sleep

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Vig Yuming or Keane.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Look, even if you think I'm third party, I'd still be hunting scum and I'm the best at it we have. Follow my read on Keane or Yuming.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Your Personal Muse posted:

Given the "claim" thing with PM and rarity, I'm inclined to step off of Rarity for now.
Why?

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

merk posted:

Look, even if you think I'm third party, I'd still be hunting scum and I'm the best at it we have. Follow my read on Keane or Yuming.

Have you given up on TT

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
TT is the one with the gun, no?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Christ, don't vig me, merk is being dumb.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm not going to just pop off with it cool your jets

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I don't follow the reasoning that someone is so determined to not be lynched that they cannot be mafia.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dugong posted:

I don't follow the reasoning that someone is so determined to not be lynched that they cannot be mafia.

Its not logical reasoning, so it is good that it doesn't make sense to you

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

I just reread the past 10 pages and the main thing I have taken away is that BN's use of the henget smiley is annoying.

People were saying to not lynch him day 2 because he always reads as scummy regardless of alignment but the same thing seems to be happening now.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Dugong posted:

I just reread the past 10 pages and the main thing I have taken away is that BN's use of the henget smiley is annoying.

People were saying to not lynch him day 2 because he always reads as scummy regardless of alignment but the same thing seems to be happening now.

I'm starting to come around to him but I'd rather him get vigged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

give head or get dead
Feb 16, 2010

Id rather YPM get vigged for wanting me to get vigged. YPM, what problem do you have with me? :henget:

• Locked thread