Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Barehanded Brother posted:

Luckily I'm here now.

No one who has posted yet has really set off my "awkward scum joking" alarm yet so the scum must be players who regularly shitpost or clever wily veterans. So basically it's JakeP, Juanito, and yuming. Would vote any one of them.

am i a poo poo poster or a wily veteran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yuming = clear poo poo poster

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hal was scum in like 7 of his last 6 games. Statistically he is like 145% sure to be scum.

##vote Hal

I took Statistics 1 like three times guys trust me

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

JakeP posted:

am i a poo poo poster or a wily veteran

Why not both? A wily shiteran.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

JakeP posted:

Holy poo poo i cant believe that guy alrdy claimed 3p wood vote
merk 3:16

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
BHB, why are you ignoring my game jumpstart request?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
fuming if you are going to claim miller why wouldn't you claim ~flavor~ too

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

When you have a Hammer, everything looks like a nail.

merk posted:

BHB, why are you ignoring my game jumpstart request?

cause I started doing work for a second, now I'm mulling over the idea, I would like to jumpstart the game

my role kind of owns though and it's not like scum usually need a good reason to kill me N1, so I'm conflicted

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Puntification posted:

Why not both? A wily shiteran.

basically this

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Barehanded Brother posted:

cause I started doing work for a second, now I'm mulling over the idea, I would like to jumpstart the game

my role kind of owns though and it's not like scum usually need a good reason to kill me N1, so I'm conflicted

Scum will kill me tonight. My flavor basically screams Brutal Cop, and I'm merk.

Claim. Jumpstart this game. GIVE US LIFE, FRIEND BAREHANDED BROTHER

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

Also merk if you really are Dirty Harry then we are probably the 2 baddest dudes in this game, flavor-wise, so maybe that will help?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Merk is losing it :0

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

merk posted:

Scum will kill me tonight. My flavor basically screams Brutal Cop, and I'm merk.

Claim. Jumpstart this game. GIVE US LIFE, FRIEND BAREHANDED BROTHER

Actually now that I think about it, people who get this role usually do tend to spice poo poo up. So here goes:

:siren: I am Rambo, and I have a 1-shot dayvig. :siren:

I will kill the person I think is scummiest by the end of the day, unless they are the presumptive lynch target, in which case I will pick someone who has fewer posts than me because that's something that should Never loving Happen.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok, well, that wasn't what I was hoping for... I'll do my thing anyway.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

##vote:punt

The joking around bit feels a bit weird to me. I got some advice from mafia greats before this, my first ever mafia game, and they told me to use my gut.

Barehanded Brother
Feb 12, 2007

merk posted:

Ok, well, that wasn't what I was hoping for... I'll do my thing anyway.

the gently caress are you on about

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
##vote Puntification

I am also going to vote Punt because last time I played he was chill as hell and now he's being quite serious and direct and it's weird.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

##vote Puntification

I am also going to vote Punt because last time I played he was chill as hell and now he's being quite serious and direct and it's weird.

What. Are you looking at the same post history I am? Punt has been the chillest this game.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Barehanded Brother walks into a dark alleyway and finds a gun in his face. The assailant grills him for information, bringing BB to his knees, but he refuses to give it up. Finally, the gun clicking, Barehanded Brother screams: "RAMBO! John Rambo, special forces! You want anything more, you'll have to take it from my dental records."

Barehanded Brother grits his teeth, closes his eyes, and finally leaps to his feet - but the man with the gun is gone.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Claiming John McClaine

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

What. Are you looking at the same post history I am? Punt has been the chillest this game.

Puntification posted:

What's your beef with asinna?

Puntification posted:

It definitely indicates alignment, which is why as a miller you might want to share it, no?

Puntification posted:

Who has proclaimed 3rd party?

He's been asking a whole lot of direct questions like these. It's not the Punt I remember from Pushing Daisies.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Puntification posted:

In case you want a serious answer it means third party: not town, not scum. They have an independent win-condition to both town and scum.

I thought Punt was claiming third party, I was tired when I read and wrote it :)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Rarity posted:

He's been asking a whole lot of direct questions like these. It's not the Punt I remember from Pushing Daisies.

What? Jamuraan says "i'd like to vote for the person who claimed 3p", Punt very reasonably asks "Wait what who claimed 3p", and you think this reflects badly on Punt?

You're better than this.

##vote Rarity

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
My vote is staying with Big Nothing because his post history is nothing and he didn't even acknowledge that I voted for him :(

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

My vote is staying where it is and I'm gonna be gone almost all day. Big Nothing is scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Jamuraan posted:

I thought Punt was claiming third party, I was tired when I read and wrote it :)

Is this your first game too, Jamuraan?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

CCKeane posted:

Yeah I even just double posted.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
punt is my buddy leave him alone

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CCKeane posted:

Really? I wish you would've said something, I didn't know about that.

Anyway I can't wait until night starts so I can use my tracker powers.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Pinterest Mom posted:

What? Jamuraan says "i'd like to vote for the person who claimed 3p", Punt very reasonably asks "Wait what who claimed 3p", and you think this reflects badly on Punt?

You're better than this.

##vote Rarity

It's just a gut read and it's a weak one but it's the only one I've had and by god I want these dumb jokes about tracking to end.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem

Rarity posted:

It's just a gut read and it's a weak one but it's the only one I've had and by god I want these dumb jokes about tracking to end.

I'm sorry the posting has gotten you off track

##vote Rarity

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
rarity isn't scum
if she was she wouldn't be bad at this game, because she has evil talents involving deception

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hmm. Might need to backtrack this vote.

...Dammit.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
hmmmm who is scum tho

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010