Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Butthead
May 31, 2011
Once Game of Thrones ends, it won't be cool to be a eunuch any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011
If you remove them, the feminists win.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
You can't perform cuckolds without a dick and balls.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
Can't teabag.

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I think we're focusing too hard on the negatives. Let's be fair and consider the positives:

1. Instant weight-loss.
2. Will never be hurt by a "low blow."
3. No need to shave down there.
4. Less things in your way as you take a dump.
5. Save lots of money by not having kids.
6. Save lots of money by not having a wife.
7. Save like 15 minutes a day on average by not masturbating.
8. Never have to worry about tucking a boner beneath your belt.
9. No need to replace keyboards due to sticky keys.
10. You could put another pocket in your pants where your penis and balls were previously and keep other items there instead. e: "Yes, that IS a banana in my pocket!"

Butthead fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Jun 9, 2014

Butthead
May 31, 2011
I don't think the OP thought of a good enough reason not too. Actually, I think the pros outweighed the cons in this thread. OP, go cut off your junk and post pics as proof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butthead
May 31, 2011

Noooo not yet, he has the option to castrate himself to avoid a ban! Which is it OP, dick n balls or SA?

• Locked thread