Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onion Rings
Sep 20, 2001

Revitalized posted:

I don't get it, the complete bundle says 300 foil stickers and bonus card collections.

Does that just mean you get the entire pool unlocked or something? And foil stickers?

You probably get a large portion of the card pool unlocked if not all of it and they'll all be foils instead of regular. Or at least that is my guess. Or perhaps "foil stickers" means you get 300 foil tokens to turn any cards you want into foil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onion Rings
Sep 20, 2001

precision posted:

The very very very likely thing is that it unlocks all the cards that you can grind for in-game, so you don't have to play the single player at all. You won't get the "Premium" cards, there are currently enough of those listed that, with Premium Boosters being 10 cards each, and accounting for the necessity of getting 4/3/2/1 of each Premium, you'd need to buy exactly 20 Premium Boosters (they've already confirmed that you won't get duplicates in Premium Boosters, because now THAT would be some poo poo; in other words, once you have gotten the 4th of a Common or the first of a Mythic, you won't see those again if you buy more Premium Boosters).

This is gonna be an expensive year for DOTP if you want to skip the bullshit unlocking-grind. :negative:

I'm not sure if this was stated somewhere but are you saying there will be premium cards, that are in the base game, that you can't unlock just from playing in the game? In past games you could always unlock everything without spending extra $$$ besides DLC decks.

Onion Rings
Sep 20, 2001
How the hell do you open the premium boosters that you get for the pre-order? I choose blue black and jesus christ what an anemic deck. I accidentally clicked through the spot where you can rechoose and now I'm just super pissed.

• Locked thread