Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rated PG-34 posted:

I can't wait for Rape Train Simulator 2015 so I can get my rape training on

Japan already has this, I'm sure of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27790901

Hanging is apparently the hot new thing to do after you get it on with someone who doesn't want to get it on with you and your extended male family and friends

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Hobohemian posted:

Japan already has this, I'm sure of it.

Japan actually isn't really into the whole train rape thing. They just like a good pre-work or after-work groping.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

DarkCrawler posted:

Hanging is apparently the hot new thing to do after you get it on with someone who doesn't want to get it on with you and your extended male family and friends

good

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't think it is good, actually

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

scalded schlong posted:

i don't think it is good, actually

how else are you supposed to properly shame a woman who didn't (or maybe did) consent to sex with you and your gang of stinky rapists?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Tuxedo Gin posted:

how else are you supposed to properly shame a woman who didn't (or maybe did) consent to sex with you and your gang of stinky rapists?

draw and quarter

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Spanish Manlove posted:

draw and quarter

You can film it and sell it to Hannibal fans for extra profit.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Ever notice how SJWs won't shut the gently caress up about rape but the moment it's committed by POC it's all lies and slander?

Maybe SJWs really are just anti-white after all

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Ever notice how SJWs won't shut the gently caress up about rape but the moment it's committed by POC it's all lies and slander?

Maybe SJWs really are just anti-white after all

:confused: they are though? i thought that was obvious

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

anti straight white male, anyway.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Tuxedo Gin posted:

anti straight white male, anyway.

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW. I'm absolutely positive 95% of all other humans on the planet have never even heard of that term. It's like the nerd word for friend of the family, but they're too scared to say an actual slur, so they made one up that they think is offensive. It's hilarious.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW. I'm absolutely positive 95% of all other humans on the planet have never even heard of that term. It's like the nerd word for friend of the family, but they're too scared to say an actual slur, so they made one up that they think is offensive. It's hilarious.

Too bad the word had to be created to describe people with a mental illness who spend all their time on the internet instead of actually volunteering or doing something instead of just sitting at home collecting their government assistance and food stamps and complaining about the plight of the poor.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Aeons of rape and forced marriage leads to small dicks, obviously.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Too bad the word had to be created to describe people with a mental illness who spend all their time on the internet instead of actually volunteering or doing something instead of just sitting at home collecting their government assistance and food stamps and complaining about the plight of the poor.

You already use the word friend of the family. You just wanted another word that you can say without getting immediate ridicule because you're a pussy.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

pretty much.

it should really stand for social-media justice warrior since it's more apt because social could imply they actually get outsi-hahaha

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

You already use the word friend of the family. You just wanted another word that you can say without getting immediate ridicule because you're a pussy.

I'm not racist, I would never use that word. If anything I'm classist.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

I'm not racist, I would never use that word. If anything I'm classist.

All classists are racist, they are just also oblivious as well with a nice hefty helping of denial on the side. That's why they make up new words to be racist with, so they can continue to pretend they're not racist.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

All classists are racist, they are just also oblivious as well with a nice hefty helping of denial on the side. That's why they make up new words to be racist with, so they can continue to pretend they're not racist.

Not even! My head mechanic is a black! A good one too!

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I would like to be classist, but some poor people are sexy and lots of rich people are old fat retards so it doesn't really work.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

I would like to be classist, but some poor people are sexy and lots of rich people are old fat retards so it doesn't really work.

It is always okay to gently caress the help, just pay for the abortion. That is expected of a gentleman.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I know, but what I am saying is that some poor people are actually high quality persons and lots of rich people are actually low quality persons, so the ideology just doesn't work for me.

If the creme were actually all on top then it would be simpler.

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maoist Pussy posted:

I know, but what I am saying is that some poor people are actually high quality persons and lots of rich people are actually low quality persons, so the ideology just doesn't work for me.

If the creme were actually all on top then it would be simpler.

You cannot be rich and not be low quality. The best people are always rich, that is why they were either born into it (which is why they were born that way, by God's will) or they earned it. They have the gift that makes them high quality. This is what I mean by being a Societal Better. There may be varying levels in the rich hierarchy, but the rich are always better than the poors.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

Lanky short straight white males are literally the only people to use phrase SJW.

haha yeah and i bet they all wear fedoras, on top of being both lanky and short

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Phlegmish posted:

Is that what you wear, or are you more of a trilby kind of guy?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

You cannot be rich and not be low quality. The best people are always rich, that is why they were either born into it (which is why they were born that way, by God's will) or they earned it. They have the gift that makes them high quality. This is what I mean by being a Societal Better. There may be varying levels in the rich hierarchy, but the rich are always better than the poors.

Rosie O'Donell is rich.

DUNCAN DONUTS
Mar 27, 2010

by XyloJW
HAs anyone brought up the fact that women's rights groups in India pressured the government into making rape a female-victim-only crime yet? because lol.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

DUNCAN DONUTS posted:

HAs anyone brought up the fact that women's rights groups in India pressured the government into making rape a female-victim-only crime yet? because lol.

what th efuck is that suppsoed to accomplish

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Hobohemian posted:

Is that what you wear, or are you more of a trilby kind of guy?

ITS CALLED A CLOCHE YOU rear end HOLE!!!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
this is a poo poo thread and you guys are retards

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

killaer posted:

No. I don't think it is.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I t needs more serious, academic discussion

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I hope I don't slip and penetrate anybody while I'm running naked with this hardon!

killaer
Aug 4, 2007

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I t needs more serious, academic discussion

I DOONT KNOW OKAY???

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

DarkCrawler posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-27807539

quote:

A teenager has been found hanging from a tree in a village in northern India, the fourth woman to die in such a way in recent weeks in Uttar Pradesh state.

The family of the 19-year-old say she was raped. A post mortem is under way.

you can't even make this poo poo up

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
So was this just a thing that was going on and we're only now getting all these reports on it, or did a bunch of guys in India suddenly get an epiphany from all the news reports and realize what's been missing from their daily rape ritual?

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

King Vidiot posted:

So was this just a thing that was going on and we're only now getting all these reports on it, or did a bunch of guys in India suddenly get an epiphany from all the news reports and realize what's been missing from their daily rape ritual?

The article for the fourth victim says these gang rapes and murders have been happening for a while with very little attention being paid to them. The 2 girls that were murder were likely the last straw.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
"In the Indian criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate but equally important groups: the police, who investigate rape, and the police, who rape. These are their stories"

quote:

An Indian woman has alleged that she was gang-raped by four officers at a police station in the state of Uttar Pradesh state, barely two weeks after two teenage girls were gang-raped and hanged from a tree in another area of the state.

The woman said she had gone to the station overnight on Monday in the state's Hamirpur district to seek her husband's release when she was attacked.

"At 11:30pm when there was no one in the room the sub-inspector took me to his room and raped me inside the police station," the woman told local news channel CNN-IBN.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/asia/2014/06/indian-woman-gang-raped-at-police-station-201461264312257829.html

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Phlegmish posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

killaer posted: