Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Klewer posted:

fcuking india am i right goons?? :xd:

when you claim rapes happen accidentally and are sometimes right and also that chowmein is responsible you forfeit your rights not to be mocked by foreigners just fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

BASF posted:

Ok...were all thinking it. Lets just loving nuke this shithole back to the stoneageOH WAIT, they're already there lololol. Im just gonna start hassling pakis in the street over this poo poo.

cool dude you're way better and more open minded than those stupid people who think rape is bad

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

butplug accident posted:

if the us had 3x the population and 0.3x the infrastructure like in india, those remarks would be straight out of a republican senator

ur fuckin dumb hth

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Reported rapes per 100,000 people in India in 2012: 2.0

Same statistic for the US: 28.6

Most Indians male and female despise rape and hate the reputation recent high profile cases have given their country, but I wonder if it might be better if America should take a look at itself before pointing fingers at all the brown countries?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you are very stupid

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Please elaborate, are you saying rapes in America are not something to be concerned about? Even if hypothetically ten times more rapes in India go unreported, the US is still higher. Kinda puts me off wanting to ever visit such a rapey country! gently caress that I'd rather go to India.

I don't think those Indian statistics are very accurate :ssh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Gypsum Fantastic posted:

Well then, I guess they're not simply because you said so.

well you're english so I don't expect you to understand anything besides inbreeding

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GlennFinito posted:

How can I reap the most social justice pr word? This is important

sexual abuse that happens in foreign countries is of no concern because Amerikkka exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
poor el penis, foiled again

• Locked thread