Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Why not get all the secrets? It's one way to appreciate Quake's great level design and there's bound to be gamefaqs for it. There also seems to be a lot of dead air in the video - maybe it'd help to compile a list of things you want to talk about during a level beforehands? You could touch the plot, the whole future/fantasy conflict during development...

...And honestly, least you could do is look up the enemy names. A pretty easy way to do it is to get killed by one.

edit: Sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but honestly, I feel Quake is a pretty drat good game that deserves effort.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread