Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are old movies ever funny
sometimes, for instance Space Balls.
no, a decade after a movie is made it stops being funny. all movies we currently find funny will suffer the same fate. death is certain. hail satan
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Dumb and dumber status: Still funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Zzulu posted:

the mask was never funny

S-s-s-s-ssmokin' !!!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Cameron Diaz looks completely different in The Mask

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Dumb and dumber

I hadn't seen it since I was in middle or high school. But upon watching the uncut version on Netflix I discovered Sea Bass was going to rape Lloyd.

I absolutely love Dumb and Dumber but the uncut version was pretty terrible. Jokes cut exactly when they were supposed to in the original and went on way too long in the uncut version. The whole Sea Bass thing (with Carey later found sucking his thumb in the fetal position) was hilarious, but the whole "Sea Bass wearing a leopard thong" thing was too much ~wackiness~ and was kinda dumb.

I literally threw out the original version DVD when I bought the uncut one and bought the old one again because the uncut one doesn't have the theatrical version in it.

I cannot wait for the sequel coming in November. I am praying it doesn't suck. I think Jimmy Fallon is showing the first official trailer sometime this week.

The subtle stuff in Dumb and Dumber is what makes it so amazing. Jim Carey dry heaving when he sees Jeff Daniels with Mary. Jim Carey asking Mary if she's busy and he peers his head into the house and looks around. Gets me every time.

• Locked thread