Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
BUT OUR SEASON STARTS WITH OUR SUPERBOWL THE DAYTONA 500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

kidcoelacanth posted:

You can set up a Google Forms link so we don't have to post them all in the thread

Thanks.

e- Responses due by Gentlemen, Start Your Engines on Sunday.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j5g8uhhLiOyJJDuUwV8XDOaQjOhwgyx1o7at1kpvKyM/viewform?usp=send_form

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Sep 7, 2014

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Yo thanks to everyone that does the podcast I always enjoy them

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Nine responses so far and nobody has the exact same five drivers chosen. :stare:

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
That's good, I think the tiebreaker is going to be more a problem (is anyone NOT picking 47?)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 11 days!)

Slickdrac posted:

That's good, I think the tiebreaker is going to be more a problem (is anyone NOT picking 47?)

You have a lot more faith in THE BIFF than I do.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Slickdrac posted:

I did not pick the 47 for the tie-break...sorry Aric

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Slickdrac posted:

Five Almirolas and a Biffle.

e- Tiebreaker may not be a problem because we STILL don't have anybody with the same five drivers.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Sep 8, 2014

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJ is there any way to make the results publicly viewable without re-submitting my answers? I want to see what's there

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663389&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Also, new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Thanks to the tiebreaker I got this locked :smug:

andddd I didn't post this in the new thread, aces

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 8, 2014

• Locked thread