Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«86 »
  • Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

BUT OUR SEASON STARTS WITH OUR SUPERBOWL THE DAYTONA 500

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

kidcoelacanth posted:

You can set up a Google Forms link so we don't have to post them all in the thread

Thanks.

e- Responses due by Gentlemen, Start Your Engines on Sunday.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j5...m?usp=send_form

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Sep 7, 2014 around 22:39

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

Yo thanks to everyone that does the podcast I always enjoy them

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Again, Torts took him to a very high mountain and showed him Nationwide and all its splendor.

"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will lay down and block for me." -Jackets 15:16

Nine responses so far and nobody has the exact same five drivers chosen.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Keeper of the Secret

That's good, I think the tiebreaker is going to be more a problem (is anyone NOT picking 47?)

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

Slickdrac posted:

That's good, I think the tiebreaker is going to be more a problem (is anyone NOT picking 47?)

You have a lot more faith in THE BIFF than I do.

Quantrill
Nov 18, 2005

Slickdrac posted:

I did not pick the 47 for the tie-break...sorry Aric

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Slickdrac posted:

Five Almirolas and a Biffle.

e- Tiebreaker may not be a problem because we STILL don't have anybody with the same five drivers.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at Sep 8, 2014 around 00:14

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJ is there any way to make the results publicly viewable without re-submitting my answers? I want to see what's there

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/sh...mber=1#lastpost

Also, new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm too dumb to get probated

Thanks to the tiebreaker I got this locked

andddd I didn't post this in the new thread, aces

maffew buildings fucked around with this message at Sep 8, 2014 around 04:13