Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

FuzzySkinner posted:

Kerry Madsen is the Will Power of WOO.

Follow up, I had no idea Australia had WOO. Badass. I seem to recall the aforementioned power posting something about his dad running dirt tracks, but I didn't take it very seriously.

I learned this when I went to the WoO race at Lebanon Valley last summer. There was even an Australian guy there wearing a V8 Supercars t-shirt who was waving an Australian flag for Madsen. Not what I expected at a little dirt track in bumblefuck NY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

anotherblownsave posted:

That race absolutely owned. Track needs to be the chase season. All 10 36 weeks.

The Glen always reinforces my belief that you can ignore anyone's opinion about racing if they say road courses are boring.

I really wanted to see another Ambrose win but Dinger is good too, he was just so happy. Plus that looked like a proper winner's car in victory lane with no more rear tires.

SFH1989
Apr 23, 2007

Magazine my friend has with his uncle on it it (top) standing next to Brett Hearn. Also on the bottom a 26 year old Tony Stewart with Hearn.

Unfortunately his uncle stopped dirt racing over a decade ago, I would have loved to go to the track with them.

Elephanthead posted:

Got to cause more cautions, everyone loves cautions.

Add a fourth manufacturer for 2015: Ferrari

• Locked thread