Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
al-azad
May 28, 2009

Bigass Moth posted:

This Mordor game looks like a Batman ripoff with blind/deaf AI. Game of the Year.

Baseless rumors (as in a friend of a friend and mentioned on Giant Bombcast) was that it was a canceled Batman game based on the Nolan movies that was reworked. I believe it, this is Warner Bros.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orv
May 4, 2011
Did they just... countdown their countdowns?

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
What are you all talking about, I thought the show didn't start till 1230

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
IGN is doing a stream on youtube, and I'm able to set it t 1080p without problems so if people want better quality during the actual show, I'd go there. The pre-show is terrible though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvJyhKIgyd4

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Mo_Steel posted:

This twitch stream is almost the definition of cringeworthy.

Yeah, as much as I like Man vs Game, he's pretty cringeworthy

Alucardd
Aug 1, 2006

Orv posted:

Did they just... countdown their countdowns?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hytg8uo48_U

Orv
May 4, 2011

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

It's the Superbowl pre-show except even more insipid.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Better Ingredients, Better Pizza

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

.......shaq fu?

e: nevermind it was killer instint

Sensenmann
Sep 8, 2012

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Pre-show. Which is were we are told that it will be outrageous, rock rear end and whatnot else. Cue two hours later when the internet gets mad and yells at everyone.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
My friend is bugging out about all the blue people are wearing, she insists they must have been told to wear blue for the event.

Harry Privates
Oct 10, 2007
TJ COMBO!

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Based on the card earlier in the thread, here's a bingo card generator using those terms so you can play along at home!

KungfooMF
Feb 21, 2002

I am still firmly in the last generation because neither of the new consoles have enough interesting games. This E3 is going to have to convince me to buy one, or both, this year. Especially considering they are releasing Dead Rising 3 on the PC. Come on MS/Sony - wow me. Help me help you.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The Papa Johns in the background of each and every shot is cracking me up.

e: and no one is eating it, how appropriate

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Where is Perfect Dark? New Crackdown featuring Gears of War Bender as a guest character?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Orv posted:

Achievements need to die.

Achievements are a harmless minor thing. Out of all the stuff in gaming that needs to die it is at the bottom of the list and I'll never understand the vitriol some people have for it.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Spike's recipe for success for Microsoft. First thing they mention? Halo. Second thing? Gears. Lol

Kewpuh
Oct 22, 2003

when i dip you dip we dip
Uneaten pizza in a LAN room

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Was that Lee Everett's voice?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

HALO GEARS HALO GEARS HALO GEARS HALO GEARS

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

20 minutes in and we've already had a Papa Johns commercial. Thanks Gametrailers. :thumbsup:

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

"do you know what else you love? TITANFALL!!!"

lol

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
Master cheifs anime cloak

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

CALL OF DUTY

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages

Apocalypse posted:

Witch stream is this? Tell me now!!!

Spike TV

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
:derp: !!!TITANFALL!!! :derp:

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

ForeverSmug posted:

"do you know what else you love? TITANFALL!!!"

lol

Have you seen titanfall?

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

BROUGHT TO YOU BY PAPA JOHN'S

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Yoshinori Ono spotted?

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

Giant bomb stream is up.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

lol that Titanfall 2 will be on PS4 as well as the bone.

Crazy Pigeon
Nov 2, 2010
Bottom ticker said Titanfall 2 for Xbone AND PS4 (confirmed by gamespot?) If so, wooow who would have guessed?

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Adam Sessler is the President of Theoryhead Inc. apparently.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Giantbomb stream is starting

Morby
Sep 6, 2007
Jack Tretton is getting a lot of love on Spkie. I know he's an "industry veteran", but what else is his claim to fame?

Orv
May 4, 2011

al-azad posted:

Achievements are a harmless minor thing. Out of all the stuff in gaming that needs to die it is at the bottom of the list and I'll never understand the vitriol some people have for it.

Let me rephrase: Achievements need to stop being something worthy of being a top billed thing.

Don Lapre
Mar 28, 2001

If you're having problems you're either holding the phone wrong or you have tiny girl hands.

Crazy Pigeon posted:

Bottom ticker said Titanfall 2 for Xbone AND PS4 (confirmed by gamespot?) If so, wooow who would have guessed?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3-2014-titanfall-2-coming-to-xbox-one-and-ps4-report/1100-6420196/

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

Don Lapre posted:

Have you seen titanfall?

Do you not get how e3 works?

You seem to be not ironic at times.

Also Giant Bomb guys are up and dgaf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

al-azad posted:

It's one of those things that bothers me about modern games and UI. It momentarly takes me out of the game and reminds me, oh hey you're scoring points in a videogame! Like I know this through the game progression. I don't need to be reminded that I'm playing the game.

• Locked thread