Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
There are tables in the EA press conference. Does that mean that people are getting served drinks? That would be swell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This is another very handsome man.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Some lighting designer got a boner watching this video.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ladies.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I cannot decide if this is hilarious or the worst thing.

Probably both.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bruce Lee is a loving human video game character and would kick the poo poo out of all of those guys because he's loving Bruce Lee.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
EA: Definitely still bitter about the whole Battlefield leak thing.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
EA: We make poo poo explode.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
At least EA has games that look like games.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Parkour will never not be the dorkiest looking way of moving.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Craptacular! posted:

Parkour looks like the kind of thing I'd have tried to learn when I was young, if I lived in a country with single player health care.

What I'm saying here is universal health care makes people do unnecessarily risky things.

Vote GOP 2014

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Every year, without fail, nerds complain about EA Sports, and every year, they all sound like they're back in gym class in 8th grade.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I actually like the idea of a police shooter, because I think literally everything to be done with military shooters has been done.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Akileese posted:

Either no one has anything to really show (possible) or they're just gunshy of showing off a huge game and then having it get delayed 3 times like Watch Dogs did.

This is why everyone should do what Nintendo does and keep cards ridiculously close to the chest. (insert joke about no games here)

1stGear posted:

its going to be a military shooter just with cops

awwwww

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bloodychill posted:

How could they not get a black dude on screen to help demo Hardline?

Also I love how the studio manager can't even remember which Battlefield is what.

Have you seen any black people at all today?

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"What's exciting and new about Battlefield Hardline?"

"Well, in this game, the brown people you kill are American!"

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

more like greatest fantasy

No, that's Assassin's Creed: Rich Person Murder Simulator

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, this game is like one dystopic future paint job away from being Judge Dredd: The Game.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And at the end of that live demo, real LAPD officers storm the rooftop and arrest the losing team and beat the gently caress out of them.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Astro7x posted:

After reading through this and the Microsoft thread, I am pretty convinced that nobody here really likes games.

The Nintendo conference will remind us all of why we like games. Y'know, for the 4 games they actually show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sweeney Tom posted:

@KazHiraiCEO
EA have decided to show footage of games far from completion because that’s how usually release them #EAE3
4:18 PM - 9 Jun 2014

Kaz Hirai has been the highlight of the day so far.

• Locked thread