Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Official terrible game purchaser of the SomethingAwful forums.
This guy rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Cool violin

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Hope they bring out one of those jellyfish guys for mass effect 4

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Pretty decent pair on that elf

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

THIS GAME SHOULDVE BEEN HOT poo poo IN A GOLDEN BOWL BUT THEY hosed IT ALL UP. SO I SAY gently caress IT. gently caress ITS BULLSHIT NICKELANDDIMEASS TEXT ONLY FETCHQUESTS AND gently caress IT FOR COCKTEASING US WITH AN ELCOR WORLD MISSION. gently caress THAT PHONYASS MEANINGLESS loving WAR ASSET MECHANIC AND gently caress THE DLC THAT I HAVENT SPENT A loving DIME ON LET ALONE A MINUTE OF THIS AWESOME LIFE. MOTHERFUCK THE MONEYGRUBBING loving MULTIPLAYER AND gently caress THE WAY YOU CANT HOLSTER YOUR loving GUN AND REALLY gently caress THAT WACK loving TACKED ON RIPOFF AT FREE BULLSHITASS FOUR SCENE TWO loving GIGABYTE ENDING THAT THEY RELEASED THREE MONTHS AFTER I STOPPED GIVING A loving poo poo. gently caress MASS EFFECT 3 FOR loving THE DOG IN THE ELEVENTH HOUR. HELL gently caress MASS EFFECT 4 WHATEVER THE gently caress THATS GONNA BE. AND gently caress THOSE STROKERS CALLING THEMSELVES BIOWARE THESE DAYS. THEY TOOK A MEGAFRANCHISE IN ITS PRIME AND THEY PUT A BULLET IN ITS TEMPLE. UNFUCKINGPRECEDENTED. gently caress IT AND gently caress THEM. THEY BROKE MY loving HEART

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Eat my goal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Houdini
Sep 13, 2007

Sabel posted:

________/

• Locked thread