Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Change came to America on November the 4th, 2008, in the form of an unassuming Senator from the state of Illinois.
From the team that brought you the 8 month BF4 beta..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Change came to America on November the 4th, 2008, in the form of an unassuming Senator from the state of Illinois.
Andrew Wilson looks like a villain from MGSV.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

I'm seeing a lot of aliasing/texture shimmer and also an electric cello. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Well, at least they're acknowledging that the tactical camera exists.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Well, this certainly doesn't compare favorably with Witcher 3.

*tepid applause*

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

MASS EFFECT MUSIC.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

... new people to fall in love with ...

GODDAMMIT.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Wait and see. Like, a really long time, because it's going to be a long loving time. Enjoy!

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

I'm concerned that I may not be the target audience for this game.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Please, no more.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

In terms of things that don't make any sense, this doesn't make any sense.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

But mostly fast women.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

HELICOPTER SIMULATOR HOLY poo poo wait what

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

haha a Frostbite 3 golf game. Rofl.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Look, I don't think we should move past Paracel Golf just yet. Just... what.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

This looks exactly like ME1.

I am not complaining.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

For a new generation? The original came out like 5 years ago, christ.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

I hope John Oliver is one of the commentators in FIFA 15.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Is that Idris Elba?!

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

Love Visceral, but this still looks like poo poo.

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

So it's literally BF4 only with less effective weapons. Neato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leb
Jan 15, 2004

And the beta signup page is getting slammed...

• Locked thread