Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

The only thing sony needs to beat microsoft is to not be boring as gently caress and actually show more gameplay than trailers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Policenaut posted:

I'm just here for Project Beast.

I also would like to know more about deep down.

if we want to talk about dream scenarios sony would win hands down imo if they somehow announced more persona 5 info before TGS

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Cardboard Fox posted:

Persona 5 for PS4? But that would require Atlus to develop for a relevant platform. Hmm.

lol they just now got to ps3. Hell, I think persona 4 came out after the ps3 was released.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Bloodplay it again posted:

The hour-long Phantasy Star Online 2 trailer we're all about to watch. Then a 30 second medieval demo of Morpheus.

Sega would instantly redeem themselves to me forever if they pulled an EA and just launched the PSO2 beta during the show.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

sony's killing it so far.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

yeah

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

cmon sony! just finish strong and you won E3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

who gives a poo poo about uncharted anymore? that vibribbon thing was a dick move too.

• Locked thread