Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

gawrsh do you think any women will be there

If they don't give me an update on The Last Guardian I will fly into a blind nerd rage not seen since the release of Star Wars: Episode 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Sony conference just won't be the same without Jack Tretton's awkward, "am I doing this right?" delivery.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Pirate Jet posted:

I really NEED this puzzle platformer i'll play for ten hours and then never touch again

They actually try to do new things with the medium of video games and aren't just treading water in genre conventions like 99% of video games. Also, their video games are loving stunning, both graphically and artistically.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Gaming redefined. Halo with fatsuits.

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

So there's 2 new From Software games?

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

ocean games ftw

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Last Guardian to close it out please

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

Lotish posted:

God drat. I go to work for two hours and I miss 150 combined pages of stuff between the Ubi thread and this one. What happened here?

Grim Fandango remake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dorkasaurus_rex
Jun 10, 2005

What time EST is the Nintendo conference?

• Locked thread