Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I am looking forward to seeing how this show pans out. I have doubts about an Israeli being able to fairly tell a story about a Middle Eastern monarchy. Definitely set the record for the season, nothing else is on anyways, might as well watch above average television.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I don't hate this show, I don't even dislike it (I only have room to hate watch one show at a time and right now it is sons of anarchy). Not much to it, but then again I don't demand every show be breaking bad levels of quality. This on has an entertaining concept and it isn't bumping anything from my DVR.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Dunno why, but I enjoyed last episode more than others. I enjoyed watching Jamal put a bullet in that guy like an alpha.

I even found white wife not very irritating, but she hasn't bothered me much from the start.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
I enjoyed last night's episode. Jamal is acting like the alpha he is, and I hope that Bassam comes out and acts similarly. I really want Tariq to die a gruesome death. I am sure a military coup is in the future,

• Locked thread