Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The writing of Bassam's wife makes it hard for me to enjoy this show. I get characters are written to be stupid or obtuse but the writers take it to a whole new level with her.

Also The Strain looks bad rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Oh Jumping Jesus on a pogo stick....

"What's your problem with us being royalty?"

That kid is written worse than the wife. Pry sure that I am now hate watching this show now.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gonz posted:

Keep watching it. The only reason I keep watching it is because i'm hoping his entire family gets murdered and that's what causes him to become the name of the show.

The wife wants to watch it so...that pretty much means I'll be watching it. Until I can make enough snide comments about the characters of the show and she gets mad and turns it off.

• Locked thread