Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah I'll have to agree. The wife is either mind bogglingly dense or naive as hell. Did she not know that the country is controlled by an oppressive regime? How the gently caress can she miss the gravity of the situation they're in that much. The more I think about it the more I :psyboom:

Show definitely has potential though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

SexyBlindfold posted:

By the way, the season finale is going to be Barry shooting Jamal after Jamal finds out Barry has been boning his wife.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

BIG HEADLINE posted:

In another two episodes I predict Barry's wife will have her own 5000 square foot house dedicated to her new shoe collection, be downing ten thousand dollar bottles of wine like bottled water, and will be taking 'the jet' to Paris every other day.

If that's not where her being offensively ignorant is leading to then I'm going to be very disappointed.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't remember the last show I watched where I hated every. single. character. this much.

So I take it you missed out on Under the Dome? :shepface:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah I don't really understand what people don't find entertaining about the show in general either. The family is currently unbearable I can see the tale of a tyrant rising to power having potential in the manner it's currently told.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

JohnSherman posted:

I'm really hoping Jamal isn't just going to be a doormat for his brother all season.

If Jamal isn't dead by either fratricide or assassination before the end of the season I'll need to find a hat to eat.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

gret posted:

I don't know if he's actually done anything besides making videos denouncing the government though. And he's a terrible terrorist since he apparently told his uncle, who he knows collaborates with the government, the location of his hiding spot.

Worse, his hiding spot was his uncles business.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Seems weird she knew so much about other international conflicts but apparently was unaware her father-in-law's dictatorship was, in fact, a dictatorship.

I have a feeling the director was sick or something when the her dialogue for the pilot and episode 2 was written. It's the only rational explanation I can come up with.

VVVVVVVVVV: Anyone who thinks this show is bad should really take some time to catch up to season 2 of the Under the Dome. Now that's a bad show alright. :shepicide:

MiddleOne fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jul 16, 2014

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Haha they've totally written the kids out of the show. This is great. :dance:

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Why did he kill his whore/gently caress buddy/whatever? I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to figure that out. He was giving her that dumb necklace he made and asking her to go to the Maldives, then he killed her.

He changed his mind when he realized he had been bailed out.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I need to see a montage of the awful jogging scenes.

Sync them up to the awful jogging scenes in The Leftovers and House of Cards. It's a goddamn trend. It's like "hey we need 5 more minutes of material. Send the man actor and a cameraman jogging, SCENE"

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Fateo McMurray posted:

Also Bassam needs to get over the fact that people are dying. Did he think he could have a bloodless coup? What a moron. Not as dumb as the wife though. "MORE LIES!!" drat girl I just thought of it

Her screaming about Bassams coup inside of the palace so that anyone who had happened to be within 50m probably would have heard was just :shepicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

"More lies!" [stares blank faced with half smile despite being sad/angry/betrayed]

Bad acting is an artform. :golfclap:

• Locked thread