Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Send the family home and this show becomes 10000000000% better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

savinhill posted:

I don't like those theories because they don't include Barry's family getting viciously murdered.

Why would you want to see that? They're not committing genocide or anything. Maybe you should go see a therapist.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

I really like how the show developed, but why did they have to introduce "slutty, alternative, crazy sister-in-law"?

Can't wait to see how much trouble she gets in to! Maybe she'll become Jamal's In-Palace White gently caress Buddy! Oh the drama!

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

Why did he kill his whore/gently caress buddy/whatever? I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to figure that out. He was giving her that dumb necklace he made and asking her to go to the Maldives, then he killed her.

Also I hope new sister dies soon.

He told her he didn't want to be President and wanted her to run away with him. Which was fine until circumstances changed and he didn't have to go anywhere and holy poo poo this lady can't know these things I was thinking. Kill

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

It didn't help that the sister-in-law was introduced via the annoying kids returning whom we had all hoped had gone away

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

This show picked the perfect time to air when there is almost nothing else worth watching so I have all this free evening time now

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

You must not watch much tv

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Athenry posted:

As the coup is going down, I keep thinking that they cast Bassam based on what he was in America and not what they'd need him to be. Like, I'd believe this guy was a pediatrician. Over throwing his brother and becoming a dictator, not so much.

But he shot that man when he was a kid and he's brown so he's got dictatorship in him

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Also Bassam needs to get over the fact that people are dying. Did he think he could have a bloodless coup? What a moron. Not as dumb as the wife though. "MORE LIES!!" drat girl I just thought of it

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Xoidanor posted:

Her screaming about Bassams coup inside of the palace so that anyone who had happened to be within 50m probably any bugs placed by anyone would have heard was just :shepicide:

fixed

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

When he was originally telling her on the beach after the 500th running scene they really seemed to like showing her iphone sticking out of her pocket mic side up. Could just be product placement, but my first thought was someone is listening via hacked mic or whatever and that whole thing is recorded.

First rule of a coup: don't tell anyone about the coup unless they're directly helping you pull it off

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

hahaha thanks for saving me from watching this.

TheAngryDrunk posted:

They could do a quick webisode of Jamaal walking into prison, shooting Barry in the head, and then walking out.

Cut to:

Tyrant

The show should have been a miniseries and that's how the last episode should have ended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

The most unrealistic thing about this show is the US backing out of a coup in the middle east that would install basically an American as their new leader.

• Locked thread