Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

If it actually ends up having a "barry's wife is CIA" or a "barry's wife was working with his mother all along" reveal, i will laugh and laugh and laugh... No seriously, i don't get his wife's behavior at all so it's probably going to be some terrible reveal.

Toplowtech fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Jul 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Dead Snoopy posted:

When is the uncle catching a bullet?
When his own son try to avenge his raped wife's honor and basically makes Bassam the only heir/ruler possible.
Edit: unless you mean General Tariq?

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Dead Snoopy posted:

The Middle East needed a lite version of Janice Soprano.
Considering her history with men, i guess she will be perfect for our dear president but yeah, it's an outcome i would find so funny.

• Locked thread