Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

GaussianCopula posted:

What the gently caress?

Hey we found this terrorist leader, put him into prison but he is not responsible for the latest terrorist attack so we let him go?

I don't know if he's actually done anything besides making videos denouncing the government though. And he's a terrible terrorist since he apparently told his uncle, who he knows collaborates with the government, the location of his hiding spot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I kind of just assumed they were foreshadowing that Jamal would have Bassam run for President instead but I can't say I was surprised by what happened.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

The uncle reminds me of Strax from Doctor Who in always suggesting using violence to solve every problem.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

I expected that Tariq was the one that bombed the barracks. I did not expect that it was also Tariq that gassed the sheik.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Probably didn't want her around after her seeing him show weakness.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Is it really much of a cliffhanger if most viewers want Bassam to die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Noirex posted:

:lol: Bassam and his entire family are so stupid and irritating, it's the ending they all deserve imo. I like Jamal and his wife's actors and wish they could have been in a better written show. What a waste.

The show should've been the father anointing Bassam as the President, and Jamal and his wife scheming to overthrow Bassam, culminating in Jamal murdering Bassam, his wife, and their kids.

• Locked thread