Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gonzo McFee posted:

So loving weird.

Flair wants to manage Dolph Ziggler, Dolph wants Flair to manage him, the crowd want it but instead we get Frog Faced douche man.

Does anyone but Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn see anything in The Miz?

Crowd needs to poo poo all over Miz and force their hand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My guess is Sheamus gets the title in a heel turn at MITB and they lead into the planned Sheamus-Bryan feud from there.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Karl Ontario posted:

Why do most people seem so sure that Bryan isn't going to be wrestling at MITB? I know he was stripped by Steph and HHH, but since he didn't come out and relinquish the belt, I have a strong feeling he is going to win the MITB match and get the belt once more. Even the language the doctor used in his video was strange from what I recall, "Bryan will be evaluated more in the coming weeks" or something like that.

My best guess here is that Bryan does a run-in where he takes out Orton to try to keep the belt from Evolution, then Sheamus wins and takes out Bryan afterward, joining Evolution.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

ThePariah posted:

Why strip him if he could wrestle? Why vacate the title only to give it back to Bryan right away anyways?

In fairness, him doing that would probably get him closer to where he was before all of this than if he just beat Kane.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

:laffo:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Blast Fantasto posted:

The heat Bo Dallas is getting is amazing right now. I wonder who they're going to give the opportunity to beat him, given that the pop for that will be huge.

Miz

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

omgomgomg posted:

Also, the people that have been qualified to compete in the MITB bank, will be in ladder match for the title or the briefcase?

Who's in which match so far?

Del Rio, Orton, Sheamus, Cesaro and Bray Wyatt are all in the MITB match for the Belts right now. The other one technically doesn't even exist yet. Also, Dave knows who is supposed to win but has no idea who the 7th person in the match is so whoever it is, they have no chance.

Truther Vandross fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jun 12, 2014

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Daniel Bryan posted:

WWE has announced on their website that they have released the following wrestlers effective today:

Camacho

Brodus Clay

Evan Bourne

Yoshi Tatsu

HOLD ON A MINUTE PLAYA

Teddy Long also got fired

e: drat you

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Gabriel, Hunico, Otunga on deck

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

It's a travesty of justice that Tyson Kidd and JTG are still employed

Yes it's a terrible travesty that one of the top workers in the entire company is still employed.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I keep refreshing the release page. This is unhealthy.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

skaboomizzy posted:

Meltzer definitely knows more than me, but why is he mentioning TNA as a landing place for any of these guys? Aren't they broke? Is Dixie gonna ask mom and dad for another couple million because THIS TIME these are the guys that will save the company?

none of these people are worth any sort of significant amount of money, which means they're perfect for TNA

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJlcwLoD9I

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

triplexpac posted:

Don't they have a lot of guys who haven't even been seen on TV? I could see them being cut, if WWE sees no upside.

Then again, how much could those guys possibly be making?

They'll probably just cut Zayn and Neville, gotta give Mojo a raise.

Given who's been getting jobbed out lately or not used, my guesses are:

Corey Graves
CJ Parker
JoJo
Sylvester LeFort
Marcus Louis
Sami Callihan
Angelo Dawkins
and probably a bunch of people we haven't seen at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I don't understand what difference cutting anyone on an NXT deal will make. Between the weeks old poo poo about sources saying Vince is overriding Hunter ideas for talent to the dislike toward NXT callups from Vince's boys, I wonder if there's not a bigger pissing match between Vince and Hunter than what's being let on.

The Network really amped up attention and goodwill toward NXT and if people get too high on Hunter's pet project, I could see Vince being passive aggressive about humbling him.

• Locked thread