Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Must have missed a great Raw if it's 1:30 and the thread is still on page one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I like how WWE finally has a legit heel now that people actually hate and boo. Good job. Double good job that its an actual good worker.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

If you go :tinfoil: on Meltzer this week, it looks like they're booking Orton vs. Bryan for Battleground, July 20th, even though they just got burned for assuming the most optimistic recovery time.

I never asked for this.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Legit shocked at some of those releases. JTG living the dream!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Vince was so pissed that Bryan had the audacity to have an injured neck that he decided to take it out on all the jobbers

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yuriy posted:

why is finding it douchey for someone to brag about how theyre still employed when you just got fired something that warrants this response

I'm 95% sure Mark is one of the nicest people in WWE and wasn't even thinking about who got fired as he prolly doesn't pay attention to that poo poo. But good job to Curt for talking poo poo on twitter I guess???

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I'm gonna miss this goddamn theme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04GBZkB9fi0

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They better chant JTG all drat night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

DeathChicken posted:

Hilariously enough they had no idea anyone would even care about seeing content that wasn't WWE stuff, so they didn't really bother.

Is this serious? They think kids would pay 10 bucks a month for last years raws and lovely PPVs? They had to know only older fans would sign up for old wwf/wcw/ecw shows.

• Locked thread