Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Without cena WWE would be dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

Without WWE Cena would be dead.

Thats actually a fair point. I mean if WWE had never existed he would be in the army, right?

If WWE had existed but just disintegrated then he would kill himself being home alone all day with Nikki Bella

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jackie D posted:

Are they really going with face Miz again

I hope so...wait...no

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Orgophlax posted:

Cena cracked Ace out on the floor, and had to get back into the ring before eating the GTS that pinned him. That's not distraction to me.

People here have really weird ideas about this kind of thing

In what way is that NOT distraction?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Man everyone joking about not picking up the phone and then actually seeing this tweet :lol:

Deadpool posted:

Ahh, the ol' Jimmy Wang Yang contract.

:laffo:

triplexpac posted:

Some poor soul is going to check PSP after a hard day's work, see 1259 new posts, and think someone went Benoit

I saw the replies, saw the thread title and then 5 minutes later got mad at the JTG release spoiler :argh:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

Daniel Bryan. They already know he's Kurt 2.0 now, gonna nip it in the rose bud.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

Jey but not Jimmy Uso has been released.

You need uno Uso.

Really?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Can we just keep cutting people to be left with Cena, Hunter, Sheamus and then rehire Punk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D0bBMIsjbU

This was was my dream RAW for the first 30 minutes

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Another Person posted:

This man is right. Release them both. With the belts. They have been going nowhere.

I watch RAW every week and couldn't remember they even had the belts, we just need the one Uso for Total Divas

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jason Funk posted:

Everyone not on total divas will be fired

Id like to say I would be fine with this but...it would not be worth the sacrifices of good men and women

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

He made the actual phone calls, not that he was the one making the decisions. He's also all over Total Divas and is a total knob.

Thank you i came to say this, he is a weasel

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
At least they got phone calls and weren't fired via Fedex

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

NXT is being taped right now and apparently the crowd is chanting the released wrestlers' names.

I would expect nothing less from that crowd

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

Never being on TV and then being fired?

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I wish it was Monday :(

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Saint Jimmy posted:

We need a nickname for what happened today. Something like "Black Thursday" but more clever.

The King of Culls

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Last time I saw Otunga was at mania

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I really like saying Drew Mcintyres' name out loud in a really exaggerated accent

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hybrid posted:

He's great on Total Divas. It's bizarre how different my opinion of him is after watching TD than Raw.

All along the show was just a PR platform to give John Cena a better public image!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Daniel Bryan posted:

I believe Eva Marie is as dumb as she comes off on that show.

Definitely

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

I remember that famous story in the 90's where Superman spent several issues fighting the unstoppable monster Doomsday tooth and nail. He was overpowered and outclassed, bravely fighting on in a battle it seemed he could not win. Then, with the last of his strength, he was able to knock the monster out before collapsing in a bloody heap. As Lois rushed to his side, he weakly asked if stopped Doomsday. Lois told him he did, and so Superman proceeded to stand up, grab a microphone, cut a promo about how he was glad he got to have such a physical fight in Metropolis, thanked the DC Universe and just walked away.

that made me laugh pretty good thanks

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The only reason Cena is letting Roman Reigns get so over is so that Reigns can continue to build up his Superman style and then Cena can sue him for gimmick infringement

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Frankston posted:

I still maintain that the Usos are poo poo and haven't done anything interesting with the tag titles.

same

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

HulkaMatt posted:

Them not having a real division doesn't help

This is also true. I think I just don't like it when people get over who I don't care for; am I a McMahon?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fatherdog posted:

"If wrestling were more popular, the Network would be more successful." Thanks, PWInsider!

Thanks for summing it up!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Top Bunk Wanker posted:

Here's what I think. I think that WWE, instead of being bad, should be good, by doing things that are good instead of things that are bad.

What 2 or 3 things specifically would you like to see them do in the near future?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

HHH picked up a shotgun, welded a shovel to the front as a bayonet

Turn that into a WWE Studios film and it will solve any financial woes!!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gonz posted:

In the dying days of the company, inanimate objects will become titleholders.

Kurt Angle's coming back?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Luneshot posted:

There's no way he's done- this is a guy that got legit pissed when WWE stopped a match because of his own injury. He's not likely to give up now, especially when he just won the title.

I know he likes to work through injuries but there are some things that willpower cannot overcome

unless you are John Cena

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Teddybear posted:

Hey, hey, hey. Vince'll die someday.

I'd rather have Vince alive and have bad women wrestling

:vince: I love Vince :vince:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

just imagine a batista shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Shima Honnou posted:

Eagerly awaiting the JTG shoot. I'm glad it took all of like 4 days for them to go off and start shooting.

He needs to get this done asap so he can go to Japan

• Locked thread