Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ambrose's promo last night owned.
Reigns' was exceptionally good for his standards, which are below those of the good talkers in the company.
The Shield -1 still own and I'm looking forward to Ambrose vs Rollins a whole bunch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Daniel Bryan posted:

Meltzer says the plan is for Bryan to be champion again, so whoever it is who wins it is probably just a stopgap until he's back.
If it is true that it's basically just an interim champion, I'm guessing they'll give it to Cesaro to judge whether he has what it takes to get the reaction they want from him as the champ, and if he doesn't, it won't matter because he's dropping the belt and he'll simply never get it back.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

How heartless do you have to be to sack Teddy Long? :smith:

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

So June 2014 was when the greatest stable in recent WWE history was shockingly destroyed. RIP 3MB.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

"Hi, you've reached the phone of Heath Sl-*cough cough*JTG"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Sotar posted:

In other news, let's all congratulate all of TNA's newest roster pickups.

"What are the band with three men doing in the impact zone!?"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

bartok posted:

I am legit bummed that 3MB is done for.

Their entrance probably won't even make WWE2k15 now, so I have no idea what every wrestler on the roster will use in my saved games.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Losing 3MB is a shame. Another example of a silly gimmick that could have been really popular if booked/written correctly.

Hopefully Slater makes it out of this alive at least and gets to continue calling himself the one man rock band, BAYBAYYYY

Clem Layfield debut on the roster incoming, for sure.

3MB were really quite popular despite all the poo poo that went their way though.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Prime Time Playas are probably quaking in their boots right now too. Just like Tons of Funk, broken up for no reason and not on TV anymore.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Lloyd Boner posted:

He should win the belt, then wrestle Cena, beat the poo poo out of him for 24 minutes and get caught in the STF.

Sounds like a regular Cena match.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I've decided that I'll have kids one day so they can have kids so I can tell those kids about this day.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I got it up a couple of minutes ago and it was still going. The person who ran it clearly didn't expect they'd ever have to stop it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Endorph posted:

They kept Teddy Long around for 15 years because he called people playa and booked tag team matches.

By far the saddest loss for me.

• Locked thread