Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Yaya posted:

I missed RAW. Where can I find the full version of Seth's interview segment and where can I listen to his new theme?

I presume the two are in the same video.

If you've heard The Ascension's recent NXT theme you've pretty much heard it. I won't say it's exactly the same, but it's pretty much exactly the same. Generic instrumental thrash metal stuff. Basically in line with his themes in FCW and NXT. I guess he certainly has a personal preference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Former Tough Enough contestant and indy wrestler Matt Cross was on Ninja Warrior tonight. His height caught up with him though as he failed the qualifier because he couldn't get up the warped wall.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Daniel Bryan posted:

8pm: 3.893
9pm: 4.217
10pm: 4.247

Avg: 4.119

Basically even with last week.

Growth through all three hours is a good pattern. One that seldom happens.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Valeyard posted:

People here have really weird ideas about this kind of thing

In what way is that NOT distraction?

Yeah the only way it could have been more of a distraction win was if it was a rollup.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Blasmeister posted:

I, for one, look forward to the 7th PPV in 12 months to feature Orton and Bryan in a title match.

And the second one named Battleground.

But if they think Bryan is coming back and they just want a belt pillow before giving it back to him then Orton makes more sense than anyone else. Especially since it has the built in "He never pinned me to win it" thing going on both sides.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Heath, cancel your phone contract now.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Best thing about the releases page is the smiling Brodus Clay directly beneath the list.

Gaz-L posted:

Forget phone, Heath needs to pretend he doesn't speak English.

Yoshi tried that one already.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

If JTG is not released today then something fishy is going on there.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Frankenstein Dad posted:

I think Curt saw this coming.

I think everyone on this list so far probably saw it coming. Except maybe 3MB, but even they kind of had to know.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Marc Harris, a referee, also released today

That's the one the frequently messed up.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

sportsgenius86 posted:

Yes it's a terrible travesty that one of the top workers in the entire company is still employed.

What about Tyson Kidd though?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sweeney Tom posted:

Zack Ryder being kept around just to gently caress with him

Day isn't over yet. There's still time for something magical to happen.

Tato posted:

Is he the one who kept loving up the finishes in AJ matches, not calling for the bell when she was submitting or not looking and seeing that AJ was moving her opponent's arm to make them tap?

Yes.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Orgophlax posted:

Does JTG even work house shows?

Pretty sure no.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I keep refreshing the page because I want to know exactly what I was doing the very second that JTG was released. It's a big event in my mind.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CapnAndy posted:

Is there any reliable word yet on how long Bryan will be out?

Nope, he's gotten worse instead of getting better. They hope by Summerslam, but they also had hoped by next week before that.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aurain posted:

Prime Time Playas are probably quaking in their boots right now too. Just like Tons of Funk, broken up for no reason and not on TV anymore.

Tyson just did a pretty big PSA and Darren is injured. So no.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CapnAndy posted:

Christ on a sidecart.

Was it actually the five goddamn piledrivers that did this? Kane's usually mega-safe, I thought.

I think it was a nagging injury. I think the flying headbutt off the forklift probably did it no favors though. A tombstone is pretty easy to take though, especially on a small guy with Kane doing it.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I just checked JTG's twitter out of curiosity, and either he got really big or Big Zeke shrunk a lot.

https://twitter.com/Jtg1284/status/473281164182945792

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Writer Cath posted:

Maybe JTG was the one who "Fell asleep" during a meeting.

I don't even think he travels with the company. I think he just sits at home.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I like to believe that one day JTG found a 10 year contract in the WWE office somewhere and signed it and because of wrestling logic it's fully binding and the company has to honor it. If he makes it through today I think we can all agree this is true.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I just saw someone on Twitter say that a WWE employee that posts on Reddit is saying JTG was released as well. I have no idea if this is true. But if so, it was a hell of a run.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

keevo posted:

Nooooooo! I kinda want JTG to remain on the roster for another 20 years and for it to be a mystery.

This is just like the day Funaki was released all over again.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Daniel Bryan posted:

Poorly timed tweet by Mark Henry fuels a great response form Curt Hawkins: https://twitter.com/TheCurtHawkins/status/477134520844824576

Somebody 'bout to get their wig split.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

elf help book posted:

I hope they fire JTG, and then rehire him because they forgot they ever hired him in the first place.

Ahh, the ol' Jimmy Wang Yang contract.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Perigryn posted:

Most of the roster is probably just finding out now about the releases. On my Twitter feed, Ziggler's the only one who's said anything about it yet.

Is he wondering how he's not one of them?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This is everything I imagined it would be.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

We were all present for this. Drink in the moment guys.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Blasmeister posted:

Mods please hange the thread title so future archive-searchers can more easily commemorate this, the saddest of days.

Yes please. JTG Memorial time.

Where's my "Leave The Memories Alone" JTG video dammit?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Zack Ryder just threw his phone out of a moving car and Justin Gabriel is pretending he's in a coma.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Let's all just look back on the good times we had together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iIdpbeCf0c

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Minidust posted:

Should have seen it coming when Seth starting using that Sling Blade maneuver

What did "JTG" stand for anyway?

Jayson The Gangsta I think.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

JTG stands for everything obviously.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Daniel Bryan posted:

drew had a cool theme song and so that makes him a main eventer in my eyes

Hey remember that one time he did four of five cool moves in an Elimination Chamber match? Yeah, they should've made him champion after that.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Vertical Lime posted:

But Duggan was king of the WWF once

He was no Haku though.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Aww come on man. That's always the go-to "Drew MacIntyre should be a big deal" argument here in PSP. It doesn't really matter if it's true or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

For real though let's discuss how the best high flyer WWE has on its main roster is dressed as a tiny bull.

Adrian Neville has really big ears but not big enough to confuse with horns silly.

And yes, NXT is the main roster to me.

• Locked thread