Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Raw was enjoyable enough. Dean Ambrose rules, I thought the Rollins promo was kinda dull for all the build. I'm glad Sandow is getting a following. Cena and The Shield doesn't work for me but eh the match was fine. Kind of a dud ending. I miss Daniel Bryan wrestling and doing things.

:geno:

I also enjoyed JBL's quick callout to the lovely directing at the end of the Usos match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Daniel Bryan posted:

Yeah I guess but he did get derailed with a Mick Foley feud in the middle of it that was weird.

They got a good hardcore match out of it at least.

edit: actually two, though Foley and Edge were a team for the second one

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Gonzo McFee posted:

That the guy who released all the PPV match results before they happened, started getting it wrong and lashed out at everyone?

Different guy.

I'm legit sad about 3MB, why on Earth do you break them up after an entertaining feud? I want some 3MB protest chants. =[

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

TenaciousJ posted:

There is an idea of a John Cena; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... you simply can't see me.

Nicely done. :golfclap:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
In much the same way that The Miz was PSP's Champion of the Year 2010, Drew Mac's late 2009/early 2010 push was done when people were really, really desperate for something new or interesting in WWE. If there's any overrating of him, it's probably coming from that perspective.

I liked him (even beyond the entrance) and was bummed he was released, for the record.

• Locked thread