Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's ultimately going to end up as Goldust's partner?
This poll is closed.
:gerty: Adam Rose :gerty: 30 8.96%
:420: Evan Bourne :420: 29 8.66%
:corsair: Rob Van Dam :corsair: 18 5.37%
:wcc: Vacant :wcc: 40 11.94%
218 65.07%
Total: 335 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Watching the Ambrose promo now.

:stare:

MassRafTer posted:

Without WWE Cena would be dead.

WWE may also be the death of Cena. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Teddy got fired?

I unironically loved having Teddy Long around :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baby Babbeh posted:

Kind of shocked they fired Teddy. Also why only two members of 3MB? What the hell is Heath Slater going to do by himself?

Heath is apparently not only very good at making other wrestlers look good, but very safe to work with given that during his rookie year in WWE they chose him as the guy to "wrestle" Bret 'A strong breeze could potentially kill me' Hart. A guy like him is pretty much the closest thing we have to the Brooklyn Brawler nowadays, he's very much "enhancement talent".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

At least Teddy and Aksana can finally find happiness together :unsmith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gonzo McFee posted:

We now know that on top of calling Obama "Obongo", Joey is a big fan of the Ultimate Surrender film series.

My immediate thought was that this was a reference to No Retreat, No Surrender. Then I googled "Ultimate Surrender"

Do NOT google Ultimate Surrender :stonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

I googled Ultimate Surrender, Ray.

:golfclap:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

John Cena posted:

they only yielded one of the best periods of booking wwe ever had in 2000.

Did he use storyboards? I thought his big thing was continuity charts for events and characters so he always knew who had history and who didn't. Which is, you know, just pure common sense and why would you NOT want to make use of that information?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shine posted:

And that is my daily excuse to listen to this.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Valeyard posted:

just imagine a batista shoot

"How big is your dick?"
"Twice as big as yours, so you tell me."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HHH: Take a close look at the track record of this company. You'll see that we've gambled in gimmicks usually regarded as nonprofit. Dentist gimmicks, prison officers, racecar drivers..... I say good business is where you find it. As you know, we now have deals for independent contractors, but at WWE we believe parity booking and reduced PPV bonuses are only part of the solution. No, we need something more - we need a 24-hour-a-day, 12-month-a-year sports entertainer! A sports entertainer who doesn't need to eat or sleep! A sports entertainer with superior muscles and the reflexes to use them. Fellow sports entertainers, it's a pleasure to introduce you to the future of sports entertainment. I give you... John Cena! Now, we'll need a volunteer.... Mr Slater?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Edwardian posted:

Ruptured the ACL graft I had done last October, and have to go in for a surgical revision.

Drugged to the gills and hoping Raw will distract me.

This is probably a vain hope, huh?

Owwwww. Hope you feel better soon at least.

• Locked thread